Another, quite an interesting supplement, which in recent years is quite loud on the market, is Green Coffee, or Green Coffee. It is popular especially among a group of people who are on reductions who want to get rid of unnecessary kilograms. The introduction of such a supplement can be very helpful, so it’s worth taking a closer look at it.
Green coffee, which is also called raw coffee, is made of green coffee beans that are not subjected to a firing process. It is available for sale in the form of supplements in capsules and in the form of pure grains. In Europe, coffees came mainly from Africa, but now you can meet some species also in Asia and South America.
Green coffee is loud mainly because of its special slimming properties, but not only.
Green coffee is rich in chlorogenic acid, which is its key ingredient, which is found in the extract of green coffee seeds and which has a positive effect on our body.
The properties of green coffee
- speeds up and improves metabolism,
- thanks to the presence of ACG – chlorogenic acid is a powerful antioxidant,
- minimizes the absorption of sugars,
- increases the sensitivity of cells to insulin,
- supplements with green coffee add strength and vitality,
- high content of polyphenols allows you to cleanse our body of free radicals,
- it inhibits the aging process of the organism, which means that we can enjoy the young look longer,
- lowers the pressure due to the presence of chlorogenic acid and lower amounts of caffeine than in regular coffee,
- regularly consumed green coffee improves the activity of blood vessels,
- green coffee reduces the feeling of appetite,
- Green coffee supplementation reduces the risk of developing cardiovascular disease,
- reduces cortisol levels and thereby normalizes stress levels,
- demonstrates neuroprotective effect protecting brain cells, protecting their structure against oxidative stress,
- thanks to the presence of caffeine, it blocks the absorption of fat,
- thanks to the presence of chlorogenic acid, green coffee stimulates the immune system to produce IgG antibodies,
- destroys reactive oxygen species,
- removes heavy metals from our body,
- chlorogenic acid also has choleretic and choleretic properties,
- thanks to the presence of caffeine raises the level of dopamine,
- raises mental efficiency,
- gently stimulates,
- green coffee has a bactericidal, antiviral and antifungal effect.
When is it worth to use green coffee?
- for sure you can reach for this preparation people who want to help their weight loss,
- in people who have a stressful lifestyle,
- as excellent support for people suffering from Alzheimer’s or Parkinson’s disease,
- can be helpful in the fight against mood disorders and depression,
- after consultation with the doctor, you can introduce this supplement for people who have high blood pressure,
- when we want to take care of your skin from the inside,
- in the disturbed insulin-glucose economy,
- active people can take green coffee before training,
- can be helpful in oncological therapy,
- to gently stimulate,
- thanks to its antiviral effect, it will strengthen our immunity. People who often get infections should reach for it.
Dosing green coffee
Before buying, it is worth checking what amount of green coffee extract the manufacturer has included in its preparation. Typically, these are doses in the order of 300-500 mg.
This supplement should be taken before a meal. The manufacturer usually recommends 1 capsule for 2 capsules a day.
A lot of active people on training days take 1 capsule during breakfast and the other during a pre-workout meal. On non-workout days you can take 1 capsule during breakfast and the other either before dinner or before dinner.
Green coffee can be successfully combined with e.g.
- B group vitamins,
- vitamin D,
- vitamin C,
- whey protein,
Of course, if you are taking antidiabetic drugs, or hypertension, before you start supplementation, you should consult your doctor, because the green coffee taken with tablets can too much lower blood sugar, as well as pressure, and this can have a deplorable effect.
Green coffee supplementation is not recommended for pregnant women, nursing mothers, children and adolescents under 16 years of age.
Many people support their slimming therapies with green coffee supplements. Remember, however, that these supplements are a supportive supplement. Training and a properly balanced diet are also important. Green coffee is a very interesting product that will be regularly supplemented and will bring many benefits to our health and general well-being. It is worth reaching for it and checking on yourself.
You can read also: Coffee on a diet – how to prepare it to get the most benefits out of it?