Acidification of the body, similarly to the excess of toxins in the body, is often underestimated and treated with a wink. However, excessive consumption of acidifying products can cause a lot of damage to the body and constantly recurring illnesses that cannot be cured in any way.
What is acidification?
Today, we will introduce you to the most frequent symptoms of acidification and ways to alkalize the body. Restoring the acid-base balance is not difficult, it is enough to limit the consumption of the most acidifying products and introduce more alkaline products into the diet.
If your diet is balanced, if it is vegetable and you do not consume a lot of stimulants, then your body will achieve an acid-base balance itself. However, if your diet has been short of vegetables for a long period of time or you have increased your consumption of coffee, alcohol, highly processed products or meat, it is worth looking at the list of acidification symptoms below and consider changing your diet. The quickest way to deacidify is to introduce green superfoods into your diet, i.e. young barley, chlorella or spirulina.
Green superfoods contain mostly chlorophyll, which has strong alkalising properties. It is also a good solution to consume green smoothies made from green vegetables, to which you can also add 1 teaspoon of grated superfoods.
Symptoms of acidification
- Chronic fatigue.
- The loss of clarity of mind and deterioration of memory.
- Frequent urinary tract infections.
- Low body immunity.
- Problems with the bays.
- Weight gain and difficulties in slimming.
- Skin and food allergies.
- Premature wrinkles.
- Recurrent fungal or Candida albicans infections.
- Skin diseases of eczema, rash, acne.
- Sciatica or neck stiffness.
- Chronic coughing.
- Caries or hypersensitive gums.
- Stomach problems of bloating, indigestion, heartburn or gases.
- Joint and muscle pains.
- Damage to the cardiovascular system caused by atherosclerotic plaques.
- Excess phlegm.
- Mood deterioration.
If the above symptoms persist for a long time and you have observed several of them at once, this may indicate high acidity. It is then worthwhile to start the deacidification process and see if there has been a significant improvement.
Ways to deacidify the body
- Give up all or part of the acidifying foods, i.e. red meat, white bread, sweets, highly processed products, chips, alcohol, white sugar, fast food, dairy products, soy products, cold cuts.
- Drink warm water with lemon every morning and increase your mineral water consumption to 2 – 3 litres per day.
- Replace coffee with Yerba Mate.
- Drink lots of green smoothie or green vegetable juices.
- Include your favourite superfood in your diet for at least one month.
- Replace cow’s milk with vegetable milk.
- Add a lot of vegetables to each meal.
- Increase your resistance to stress and reduce negative emotions in your life. This may surprise you, but anger, anxiety, anger, stress or anxiety also increase the acidity of the body. If there is an excess of negative emotions, it is worth implementing relaxation techniques and starting to practice yoga.
- Reduce the number of products containing animal protein and increase the consumption of legumes.
- Increase your intake of healthy unsaturated fatty acids and consume 1 tablespoonful of unrefined, cold-pressed oils per day.