Hemoglobin is very important in our organism. Red cells transport oxygen throughout the whole organism, thanks to which our organs may function properly. Its deficiency may decrease our well-being and cause many health problems.
What are the symptoms of excessively low level of hemoglobin?
– decrease of immunity and frequent colds
– slower thinking and lower concentration
– the feeling of fatigue and weakness
– problems with body temperature – cold feet and hands
– decreased muscle efficiency.
Which supplements to choose?
Iron is an essential element, thanks to which hemoglobin is produced, which is incredibly important for our organism, as it transports oxygen throughout the whole organism, which is essential for life. Human organism is not able to produce hemoglobin without a proper amount of iron. Thanks to iron, we are stronger and more capable, as our muscles are provided with essential oxygen to strengthen itself and continue working.
Who should take iron?
– sportsmen, who need much more oxygen
– elderly people
– people with anemia
– pregnant women
– people with kidney failure.
Vitamin B2 – also called riboflavin is an important element needed for metabolism. It is also essential (similarly to iron) for the creation of red cells. Thanks to this, antibodies are produced, thanks to which our immune system is in a better condition. It also helps children to develop. It is also important in the proper functioning of the central and peripheral nervous system. It cooperates with vitamin A, thanks to which blood vessels of our stomach are in a better state.
What are the symptoms of riboflavin deficiency in the organism?
– worse vision and lesions in the nervous system
– desquamation of lips and the occurrence of cheilitis as well as breaking corners
– inflammatory lesions of mucous membrane in the oral cavity and on the tongue – mouth ulcers, thrush
– frequent inflammations of vagina.
What products to eat in anemia?
In case of anemia, it is primarily recommended to eat vegetables (spinach, kale, carrot, tomatoes, lettuce, parsley, dill, pepper, broccoli, pea, potatoes, lentil, cauliflower) and also meat, e.g. liver or good-quality beef. It is also vital to drink a lot of water, which causes acceleration of metabolic transformations in the organism, including blood-formation. We should drink at least 2 liters of mineral water a day and in case of large effort – highly mineralized water (at least 3 liters). We should also use unprocessed products.